Monday, December 10, 2012

Halo 4 Spartan Ops batch#1

Sooo, I spent last 9 months working for Axis Animation on Halo 4 Spartan Ops animated series. My main job was to determin colours and lighting for each scene/environment, but I also did some storyboards and mattes. But bofore Axis won the project they asked me to create some images for the pitch they were preparing. One of their ideas was to make a 2D motion comics, not a full 3D animation.
It was great to work with Axis again:)

The first image is what I came up with for the pitch and still my favorite painting that I did for the whole project.

Here are some early colour scripts and some more advanced colour keys. I'll be posting more in the coming weeks:)







And here's the first episode. You can find the rest of them in the same vimeo stream.

Halo 4 Spartan Ops Ep1 from axisanimation on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. Pro:) A pierwszy obrazek tez moj ulubiony, swietny artwork. Gratki kolejnego zacnego projektu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Really great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dzięki Sławku:)
    Thanks Nick, there's more to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Komiksowy art urywa...wszystko:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy seeing your work.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete